Applying for National PACE Approval
To become an AGD PACE-approved CE provider, review the PACE Program Guidelines, which contain AGD’s 13 standards and criteria for approval. Next, complete the PACE Application for National Approval. Applications are reviewed against these standards.
Apply for National PACE Approval if your organization:
- Offers continuing dental education courses in more than one state, province or country
- Draws a significant portion of participants from more than one state, province or country
- Offers self-instruction programs or web-based programs
- Offers protocol (onsite/in-office) courses
- Is located outside of the U.S. or Canada*
The AGD Application for national PACE approval is available online.
Before beginning the application, make sure to review the following documents:
- Preparing for the application: Find out what documents you will need to submit with your application. Having these documents available to upload will help you complete the application more quickly. If you are uncertain about any of the documentation, samples of required documents are available.
- Step-by-step-guide: Detailed information to help you log in and complete the application one step at a time!
* Renewing applicants: Login with your provider ID before applying.
* First-time applicants: All applicants must be able to log onto the AGD website. Click here to request your credentials. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response during normal business hours.
* Forgot your password? Email PACE@agd.org to reset your password.
*Got questions? Visit this page to learn more.
*Organizations that do not have a permanent location in the U.S. or Canada should follow the directions to complete the application for national approval, and will also be required to document that the organization is a dental school, continuing education program within a dental school, a national governmental health authority or a national membership association or society for dental professionals who is recognized and/or accredited by the appropriate governmental or private regulatory authority that regulates organizations within their country.
Payment will be required upon completion. Note: Effective January 1, 2024, the application fee is $975. If you are unable to pay by credit card or through a PayPal account, please contact PACE@agd.org, or call 888.243.3368, ext. 4114.