The AGD Foundation works with AGD constituents, organizations, and corporations whose programs or projects align with its mission and goals.
Your donations to the AGD Foundation will go directly toward expanding the number of dentists and patients whom we are able to impact with our oral cancer awareness campaigns which include:
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Free oral cancer screenings, public service announcements, and risk factor prevention education materials are offered to at the annual AGD Scientific Session to attendees and the general public.
- Oral Cancer Continuing Education Course: The course is offered at the AGD Scientific Session. Attendees of this half-day participation course learn oral cancer examination techniques, and the course will culminate in the opportunity to examine live patients at the AGD Foundation’s oral cancer screening event.
- Electronic Silent Auction Fundraiser: The auction is open 24/7 via smartphones to AGD’s 40,000 members, as well as their families and friends. AGD members, constituents, regions, and exhibitors are encouraged to donate items for the auction.
- Grant Program: The grant program offers financial support to community-based and community-driven outreach programs that provide quality oral health care, as well as oral cancer screenings and education for underserved populations.
- AmazonSmile: You can donate to the AGD Foundation by shopping online through AmazonSmile. For each eligible purchase you make, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5 percent of the purchase price to the AGD Foundation. To start donating today, you must have an Amazon account. Be sure to select the AGD Foundation as your charity of choice.
Donor SupportThe AGD Foundation would like to recognize its donors who provide vital support for the AGD Foundation's oral cancer awareness initiatives through financial donations and in-kind contributions.