WE CATER TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
Whether your goal is to create a foundation for lifelong learning,make professional connections or learn more about managing student debt, AGD has the resources you need to be successful in dental school and beyond.
- Connect with a mentor through AGD’s Mentor Match program.
- Get help finding a residency program.
- Access free and discounted education you won’t find in dental school, including free registration, course lectures and the New Dentist Lounge at AGD’s annual scientific session.
- Connect with dental students in your local AGD Student Chapter.
Your needs may have shifted since dental school, but we know your commitment to success is unwavering. For every step of your professional journey, AGD provides the resources you need to grow as a professional.
- Discover leadership opportunities within AGD.
- Explore tools and services to reduce student debt, and sign up for free professional liability insurance using Exclusive Benefits.
- Show your commitment to patient care and continual learning by becoming an AGD Fellow and Master.
- Find your first job through the Career Center.
From cutting-edge education to tools for managing your business to finding efficient ways to engage in AGD’s advocacy efforts, AGD has the resources you need to take your practice to the next level.
- Realize savings of up to 30% on dental supplies via AGDVANTAGE.
- Utilize practice management tools and coding resources to become more business savvy.
- Pursue AGD’s Lifelong Learning and Service Recognition award.
- Find a practice or office equipment to purchase or post your practice, a job opening or materials for sale at a discounted rate.
Distinguish yourself as a general dentist and show your commitment to continuing education by pursuing your AGD Fellowship or Mastership and Lifelong Service and Recognition Awards. These prestigious awards give you the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge and enhance how you treat your patients.
AGD benefits from its members who serve as leaders and work to help the organization stay relevant and valuable to its members by providing the support needed to advance clinical skills, successfully run dental practice, advocate for your patients and our profession and, most importantly, deliver the best possible oral care.