The AGD Foundation works with AGD constituents, corporations and nonprofit organizations whose programs or projects align with its mission and goals.
Thanks to its donors, in 2016:
- The AGD Foundation Grant Program awarded $25,000 to six nonprofit, community-based oral health programs that benefit underserved children and adults.
- Free oral cancer and blood pressure screenings and educational information were provided to approximately 200 people during AGD 2016 in Boston.
- Items donated to the AGD 2016 Silent Auction Fundraiser raised more than $45,000 in support of oral cancer awareness initiatives.
- AGD sponsored an oral cancer webinar, “[Human Papillomavirus] HPV: The Underestimated Cause of Oral Cancer.”
- A continuing education course on oral cancer, “The Silent Killer in Your Practice,” was presented during AGD 2016.
- AGD’s monthly newsmagazine, AGD Impact, published articles and fact sheets on oral cancer in the January, March and April issues.
The work of the AGD Foundation is driven by you. Through your support, the AGD Foundation can fulfill its mission of promoting oral cancer awareness and educating the public about risk factor prevention.
For more information about programs, events and ways you can help, contact the AGD Foundation at 888.243.3368, ext. 4329, or email email@example.com.
The AGD Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity; gifts to the AGD Foundation are fully deductible for United States federal income tax purposes, subject to the limitations placed on charitable gifts by the Internal Revenue Service. Be sure to check with your tax professional or attorney for specific, allowable deductions in your state.