Patients Judge Your Practice by Your Online ReputationDate(s)
Speaker: Andrea Gallimore
Subject: 550 – Practice Management
Credits: 1.5 hours
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 7:30–9:00 p.m. CT
Audience: Dentists, Dentist Staff
Registration for this session closes at 5:00 pm CT on the day of the event.
Word-of-mouth referrals are likely the foundation of your most effective marketing. This has been true for many generations of dentists, and it’s true today. However, with social media, and the format of word-of-mouth has changed. No longer can your practice simply rely on what your patients tell their friends and family members. You now have to be concerned with what people are reporting online and the star ratings they assign to you. And they can say pretty much whatever they want. But, believe it or not, this is a good thing for your practice. Join us to find out how to leverage and manage your online reputation intelligently.
- In this presentation, we’ll discuss in depth:
- How to solicit online reviews
- How to deal with positive and negative reviews
- Managing your digital listings
- Capabilities to look for when you employ tools to help you manage your online reputation
This course is sponsored by HENRY SCHEIN ONE.