The Art of Efficient Esthetics: Next Generation CompositesDate(s)
Speaker: John Nosti DMD, FAGD, FACE, FICOI
Subject Code: 250 – Operative (restorative) Dentistry
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM CST
Registration for this session closes at 5:00 pm CT on the day of the event.
Predictability and long-term success of posterior composite restorations continue to be a primary concern for many practitioners due to technique sensitive steps required for proper placement. Direct resin restorations can be considered the cornerstone of a restorative dental practice due to the frequency that they are performed. These restorations are also a point of pressure for the dentist due to financial factors, such as down coding from insurance companies; and time issues due to the complexity of the process. New advancements in resin and photo-polymerization technology allow us to simplify these procedures without compromising quality. These restorations provide longevity for our patients and are a better alternative than amalgam fillings. This webinar will focus on new technology, proper adhesion protocols and the establishment of proper form and function while meeting the esthetic demands of today’s patients.
- Understand new restorative systems to increase office efficiency
- Understand proper adhesion protocols and application techniques
- Become knowledgeable about current state-of-the-art polymerization technologies
- Learn proper placement and polishing techniques to achieve optimum anatomy and esthetics.
- Learn how to mitigate the external factors associated with these procedures, decreasing stress.