ADMINISTRATOR, CONSTITUENT SERVICES
Under the direction of the Manager, Constituent Services, implement, market and administer constituent services, programs and resources, manage the content housed under the Constituents section of the AGD Web site. Serve as the secondary contact and resource to the Regional Directors (RDs), constituent/component leaders and executives relative to local constituent/component activities. Assist with organizational activities and special projects as directed.
Essential Job Functions:
- In collaboration with the Manager, create, implement and maintain an annual new leader orientation process designed to assist new constituent leaders (Presidents, Membership Chairs and CE Chairs) become educated on their role within the AGD and educate them on the programs and resources available to them through the headquarters office. The process will include but not limited to new leader starter kits, welcome emails, telephone contact, mailings and other pertinent means of contact.
- In collaboration with the Manager, create and monitor Constituent Services content on the AGD Web site, ensuring that resources are continually monitored and updated by working with applicable departmental staff.
- Serve as a staff liaison to the Regional Directors’ subcommittee dedicated to constituent recognition and administration.
- Implement, market and administer constituent leader resources, including but not limited to monthly reporting, dues payments, online resources, booth/table drape rental, recruitment materials, electronic surveys, blast e-mails, leader updates and other pertinent resources and services.
- Work with the Finance, Membership and IT departments to ensure the timely and accurate, production and distribution of constituent and component membership and dues reports. Ensure timely and accurate payment of dues to constituents and components.
- Serve as a staff liaison for AGD Leader Insider. Write and coordinate articles for monthly newsletter.
- In collaboration with the Manager, develop department budgets, process expense reports for RDs and any constituent leader conferences/trainings scholarships.
- Assist constituent/component leaders and executives with various requests for resources and tools to help in coordination and implementation of local programs, events and meetings. Such requests include booth rental, recruitment materials, electronic surveys, blast e-mails, Web page, leader updates, dues updates and other pertinent resources and services.
- Promote and educate constituent/component leaders regarding services and tools available to assist in daily activities including, but not limited to booth rental, electronic survey service, e-blast service and other pertinent resources via e-newsletters, AGD Connect and other methods of communication.
- Administer constituent/component monthly membership statistics and dues payments.
- Administer the Universal Award Application (UAA) program with direction and feedback from the Manager including the dissemination of application submissions to appropriate department/staff liaison. Ensure all award submissions are tracked for individual awards and COY points as well as work with RDs for winners/honorable selections. Compile, produce evaluations and return application to appropriate constituent leader. Prepare and submit operational reports as required.
- Maintain the department’s internal documentation of administrative processes and procedures via the Constituent Operations Manual.
- Provide support for AGD HQ meetings including Annual Meeting, Constituent Leader Resource Workshop, Leadership Development Symposium, RD meeting, STAR visits, and other special meetings as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related area.
Credentials (years of experience): Minimum five years related experience. Prefer association background in chapter/constituent relations.
If interested, please complete the Internal Application Form. The process and form for internal applicants can be found on the intranet. All submissions are due, no later than January 24, 2020.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources (email@example.com) team.