New customers: 866.247.0062
Current customers: 800.859.9975, option 1, then 6
As an AGD member, you can get started with CareCredit for only $30 — a $165 savings! CareCredit also provides you with free training and resources, many developed in conjunction with leading dental educators, and more.
Resources from CareCredit
AGD members are invited to take advantage of the educational series below:
"Understanding Patients' Decision-Making Process to Overcome Barriers to Care"
- "The Small ‘Yeses’ That Add Up to Treatment Acceptance" by Gary Kadi
- "The Three Equations of Increased Treatment Acceptance" by Bernie Stoltz
“Practical Ideas That Produce Big Results”
- “Creating Long-term, Committed Patients by Creating Intimacy and Customization,” with Amy Morgan
- “Relationships Trump Commodities,” with Mark T. Murphy, DDS, FAGD
- “Social Media Marketing Must-Haves,” with Rita Zamora
- “Increasing Treatment Acceptance — Communicating the Value of Your Care,” with Debra Engelhardt-Nash
- "Best Practices: Expense and Revenue Management," with Kerry Straine
- "Stop Wasting Time," with Michael DiTolla, DDS, FAGD
For more than 25 years, CareCredit has helped millions of patients receive needed and desired care. CareCredit is a health, wellness and beauty credit card that can be used as a financing option for certain expenses not covered by insurance or to bridge payment when desired care exceeds insurance coverage. CareCredit is accepted at more than 180,000 enrolled providers nationwide.