To apply to become an AGD PACE-approved CE provider, complete the PACE Application for National Approval and review the PACE Program Guidelines, which contain AGD’s 13 standards and criteria for approval. Applications are reviewed based on these standards.
You should apply for national PACE approval if your organization:
- Offers courses in more than one state or province
- Draws a significant portion of participants from more than one state or province
- Offers self-instruction programs
- Offers protocol (on-site/in-office) courses
- Is located outside of the U.S. and Canada
Nationally approved PACE providers receive:
- The bimonthly e-newsletter, Keeping PACE
- Enhanced information on the AGD website to help meet PACE standards
- Online roster submission
- Improved recognition of the AGD PACE logo in AGD print and electronic publications
- Free listing on the AGD website
- Opportunities to advertise courses to AGD’s 40,000 members via the CE Directory.
AGD continues to work closely with various licensing boards to better ensure the acceptance of hours earned through AGD PACE-approved providers for license renewal.
Samples of documentation that should be submitted with your application are available for download. This documentation proves that your organization meets the published criteria. If you cannot document these processes, you can modify the examples provided to fit your program. If you currently cannot document these processes, you can modify the examples provided to fit your program.
The AGD PACE Council reviews applications on a bimonthly schedule. To ensure that your application will be reviewed in a timely manner, remember the following:
- Submit applications in a PDF format to PACE@agd.org
- All requested sample documentation is required.
- Applications with missing samples will not be reviewed by the council.
- Label all samples with the question to which they refer in the upper right-hand corner.
An application fee must accompany all applications. Submit applications to PACE@agd.org
Payment can sent separately to:
Academy of General Dentistry—PACE
560 W. Lake St., Sixth Floor
Chicago, IL 60661-6600
or call 1.888.243.3368, ext. 4114